black · the busy baby mini mat
- We ship worldwide!
INTRODUCING THE BUSY BABY MINI MAT!
Perfect for small high chairs and travel trays, the Busy Baby Mini Mat contains a divided tray for food with a 3rd suction cup embedded on the bottom.
This children's placemat comes with two light grey toy straps to keep toys within your child's reach and free from germs!
Reusable travel wet bag included and is not intended to be discarded.
Made with food-grade silicone, this placemat contains no phthalates, BPA, BPS, or PVC.
We use silicone for several reasons:
- It is a very flexible, easy to store material
- It is quick and easy to wipe down
- It is tested for all safety standards for kids under the age of three
- It does not support the growth of fungus, mold, or bacteria, so it's perfect for all those yummy snacks!
- It is microwave and dishwasher safe
- It is a recyclable material and it does not break down into micro-plastics, which makes it ocean-friendly and less harmful than plastic
The Busy Baby Mat is absolutely wonderful for babies 5-18 months old.
- Black color placemat with 2 light grey toy straps
- Measures 11" x 3"
- Made with food-grade silicone
- Contains no phthalates, BPA, BPS, or PVC
- Packaged in reusable travel wet bag
Tips for Better Suction:
Suction cups are GREAT, but they can be finicky. Our food-grade silicone is great for babies, but not for suction cups. By nature, food-grade silicone attracts dust and lint, but dust and lint make suction cups less effective!
- A quick swipe with a baby wipe will usually do the trick.
- Boiling your mat in a pot of 1/3 vinegar and 2/3 water will remove any soap buildup and make it better than new!
You will need to clean your mat a little more intensely if you've used it at a restaurant and then it doesn't seem to stick well. Here are some steps you can take to get the sticky back!
- Scrub the bottom of the mat with hot water and non-toxic dish soap
- Use rubbing alcohol on the bottom of the mat.
- Make a paste with hot water (or hydrogen peroxide) and baking soda. Scrub the paste all over the bottom of the mat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before rinsing.
**Be sure to check your tray to make sure it will allow suction cups to stick. Some Stokke and Summer Infant trays don't allow suction cups to stick.