Black · Busy Baby Mini Mat
- We ship worldwide!
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
INTRODUCING THE BUSY BABY MINI MAT!
Perfect for small high chairs and travel trays, the Busy Baby Mini Mat contains a divided tray for food with a 3rd suction cup embedded on the bottom.
This children's placemat comes with two light grey toy straps to keep toys within your child's reach and free from germs!
A reusable travel wet bag is included and is not intended to be discarded.
Made with food-grade silicone, this placemat contains no phthalates, BPA, BPS, or PVC.
We use silicone for several reasons:
- It is a very flexible, easy-to-store material
- It is quick and easy to wipe down
- It is tested for all safety standards for kids under the age of three
- It does not support the growth of fungus, mold, or bacteria, so it's perfect for all those yummy snacks!
- It is microwave and dishwasher safe
- It is a recyclable material and it does not break down into micro-plastics, which makes it ocean-friendly and less harmful than plastic
The Busy Baby Mat is absolutely wonderful for babies 5-18 months old.
- Black color placemat with 2 light grey toy straps
- Measures 11" x 3"
- Made with food-grade silicone
- Contains no phthalates, BPA, BPS, or PVC
- Packaged in reusable travel wet bag
Tips for Better Suction:
Suction cups are GREAT, but they can be finicky. Our food-grade silicone is great for babies, but not for suction cups. By nature, food-grade silicone attracts dust and lint, but dust and lint make suction cups less effective!
- A quick swipe with a baby wipe will usually do the trick.
- Boiling your mat in a pot of 1/3 vinegar and 2/3 water will remove any soap buildup and make it better than new!
You will need to clean your mat a little more intensely if you've used it at a restaurant and then it doesn't seem to stick well. Here are some steps you can take to get the sticky back!
- Scrub the bottom of the mat with hot water and non-toxic dish soap
- Use rubbing alcohol on the bottom of the mat.
- Make a paste with hot water (or hydrogen peroxide) and baking soda. Scrub the paste all over the bottom of the mat and let it sit for 15-20 minutes before rinsing.
**Be sure to check your tray to make sure it will allow suction cups to stick. Some Stokke and Summer Infant trays don't allow suction cups to stick.