Award Winning All-in-one Cloth Diaper · Adjustable and Reusable · Newborn to Toodler · Indigo Color
- We ship worldwide!
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
The LKC All-In-One cloth diapers were voted the best cloth diaper in 2021!
This all-in-one cloth diaper is perfect for parents who are starting to clothe!
This All-In-One (AIO) diaper is easy to use—no stuffing, no two pieces to worry about. All of the fabrics have been tested for harmful substances, from yarn to finished product, making it the perfect solution for babies with sensitive skin.
These AIOs are lightweight, absorbent, and super trim and come with attached bamboo inserts, so there is no need to stuff anything—everything is ready for you to use on your baby! Just wear, wash, and repeat.
This reusable and eco-friendly diaper has been meticulously designed with parents in mind, is simple, and is user-friendly. Their goal at LKC is for new and experienced parents across the globe—no matter where they live—to know what it feels like to use a cloth diaper comfortably without having to worry about leaks or blowouts.
If your baby is smaller or if you are starting from birth, we recommend LKC SIGNATURE™️ cloth diapers.
LKC SIGNATURE™️: Fits 6-32 lbs (2.8-14.6 kg)
LKC SUPREME™️ Cloth Diapers are exactly the same as our original Signature All-In-One, except it's made with the toddler, bigger baby, or special needs child in mind!
LKC SUPREME™️: Fits 15-55 lbs (6.8-24.9 kg)
All-in-one Cloth Diaper Specifications:
- 1 cloth diaper in the pattern shown
- Adjustable sizing reusable diaper—fits from newborn to toddlerhood
- 100% OEKO-TEX certified bamboo knit liner with a fleece topper
- Athletic Wicking Jersey inner, which keeps baby cool and allows for maximum movement
- The tummy panel protects against leaks at night-time
- The attached Bookfold insert contains 3 layers of bamboo and 1 layer of fleece on each side (6 layers of bamboo total and 2 layers of fleece)
- The Bookfold insert allows you to choose from stay-dry fabric or wet bamboo for potty training —it's your choice; simply flip to the desired side
- Dry-side is perfect for keeping baby dry during naps and night-time.
- Wet-Side is great for potty training and allows baby to feel wet.
- Our quick-dry Bookfold insert dries up to 5x faster than other AIOs because it is only attached at the top
- Zero heavy metal detection in all fabrics
- CPSIA/CPSC compliant
- California Prop. 65 Phthalates test compliant
- Washington/Maine Phthalates test compliant
- Standard 100 Certified, ensuring that all of the fabrics have been tested for harmful substances, from yarn to finished product
- Ethically made in China by Lighthouse Kids Co.
What to do with the poo?!
- Breastmilk fed: this poo is 100% water soluble; if you breastfeed your baby 90% of the time or more (meaning you formula feed 10% of the time), you don't need to do anything to your cloth diaper, just toss it in the wash and follow the instructions below
- Formula-fed or eating solids: Wash solids off with a sprayer into the toilet, store in a wet bag or pail until time to launder, then follow the instructions below
- Pre-wash with cold water with no detergent to remove any residue left on the diaper
- 1 long/heavy-duty cycle hot water (140F/60C) wash with detergent
- 1 additional/final cold rinse to remove any leftover detergent residue
- Dry on low in a tumble dryer or hang to dry
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine, or petroleum-based surfactants
- Avoid bleach and fabric softeners