Lighthouse Cloth Swim Diaper | Star Bright White
- We ship worldwide!
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Lighthouse Swim Cloth Diapers are a new way to enjoy the pool or the beach! Made with waterproof TPU and wicking jersey inner for breathability and comfort!
If your baby is smaller or if you are starting from birth, we recommend LKC SIGNATURE™️ cloth diapers.
LKC SIGNATURE™️: Fits 6-32 lbs (2.8-14.6 kg)
LKC SUPREME™️ Cloth Diapers are exactly the same as our original Signature All-In-One, made with the toddler, bigger baby, or special needs child in mind!
LKC SUPREME™️: Fits 15-55 lbs (6.8-24.9 kg)
Lighthouse Cloth Swim Diaper Specifications:
- Star bright white design
- 1 swim diaper in white
- Adjustable size reusable swim diaper—fits from newborn to toddlerhood
- Moves with baby, lightweight TPU feels softer than other cloth diapers and allows for more movement.
- Athletic Wicking Jersey inner keeps baby comfortable, and it's breathable.
- Wash once. No prepping is required.
- Zero heavy metal or lead detection in all fabrics
- CPSIA/CPSC compliant
- California Prop. 65 Phthalates test compliant
- Washington/Maine Phthalates test compliant
- Ethically made in China by Lighthouse Kids Co.
What to do with the poo?
- Breastmilk fed: this poo is 100% water soluble; if you breastfeed your baby 90% of the time or more (meaning you formula feed 10% of the time), you don't need to do anything to your cloth diaper, just toss it in the wash and follow the instructions below
- Formula-fed or eating solids: Wash solids off with a sprayer into a toilet, store in a wet bag or pail until time to launder, then follow the instructions below
- Pre-wash with cold water with no detergent to remove any residue left on the diaper
- 1 long/heavy-duty cycle hot water (140F/60C) wash with detergent
- 1 additional/final cold rinse to remove any leftover detergent residue
- If no poo in the diaper, it can wash on cold with other items
- Dry on low in a tumble dryer or hang to dry
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine, or petroleum-based surfactants
- Avoid bleach and fabric softeners