two-parent pregnancy journal—LGBTQ friendly!
- We ship worldwide!
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Pregnancy is full of ups and downs, lots of naps and plenty of nesting! Capture it all in our MINIMALIST PREGNANCY JOURNAL. Nuts & Bolts Paper Co. created this pregnancy journal to make documenting your pregnancy FUN. The fill-as-you-go style allows you to journal about important moments and milestones and paste in photos to accompany them. Updating it is quick, making keeping up with it a breeze. Perfect for documenting the big stuff without feeling weighed down by having to fill out so many pages!
These days are fleeting and should be remembered; we'll help make sure you never forget!
This MINIMALIST PREGNANCY JOURNAL is all black and white and simple in design, making it both modern and timeless. The journal is LGTBQ-friendly as no references are made to "mom" or "dad". It works for ALL TYPES OF FAMILIES. There is also a single-parent option here.
- Album size is 8" x 8"
- The front cover page is layered with a heavy frosted poly cover (see-through) for added protection.
- Some pages fit up to 4x6" photos; several pages call for 3x3" or 4x4" prints - perfect for Instagram pics!
- A mementos envelope is adhered to the inside back cover for you to slip in any additional keepsakes like cards, photos, etc. (made from recycled paper)
- The sturdy o-wire binding keeps your pages tightly bound and allows for lay-flat pages, which comes in handy when journaling and pasting in photos!
- Includes heavy, uncovered black chipboard backing for stability and protection.
Album includes the following pages (36 total):
- We're Pregnant! (2 pages)
- Ultrasound Photos (2 pages)
- Pregnancy Milestones (examples: positive pregnancy test, first doctor appointment, first time in maternity clothes, first kick felt, etc)
- Photo Page: The Test, The Bump
- Photo Pages: 1st Trimester, 2nd Trimester, 3rd Trimester, Hello Baby (2 pages)
- 1st Trimester, 2nd Trimester, 3rd Trimester journaling and info pages (3 pages)
- Weekly Journaling Space (weeks 6-42, 12 pages total)
- Today We Found Out The Gender / Names We Like
- Today is My Baby Shower / Guest List / Photos (3 pages)
- Letters to Baby
- Nursery Details & Photos (2 pages)
- Baby Moon / Last Date Before Baby Comes
- Final Preparations (hospital info, packing list, etc)
- Your Birthday Details! (Birth story, birth stats) (2 pages)
- Baby's First Photo